TMX Historical Market Data
Recent Enhancements to the TMX Historical Market Data Website
New website address: www.TMXdatalinx.com (effective March 5, 2012)
- Faster retrieval and delivery of on-line market data products.
- Expanded coverage for Trades & Quotes queries - TSX Venture Exchange now available (in addition to current Toronto Stock Exchange coverage).
- Expanded Trades & Quotes query history - increased from three months to twelve months of history.
For existing users, please note the minor difference in website URL: (the site was formerly found at www.TSXDatalinx.com).
For further details, see Enhancements Announcement
The TMX Historical Market Data website provides access to important historical Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange listed company and trading information. Historical market data, delivered by way of custom data query or standard product files, can be received by FTP ("pull"), email, or saved from the website
Available data includes:
- Index data
- Corporate reference data
- Corporate actions data
- Historical trading information
- Electronic publications
With the exception of PDF publications, most files are in an ASCII text, tab delimited format.
TMX historical market data products are:
- Easy to access
- Timely and accurate: direct from source
- Simple to use in commercial applications such as MS Excel and MS Access
- Easy to integrate into proprietary software
If you have any questions, please contact TMX Datalinx at (416) 947-4778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.